Each year, the Show brings together more than 100 U.S. and international artisans and dealers, including a number of I.G.M.A. Artisans and Fellows. They offer collectors unique, well-crafted 1-inch, 1/2-inch, and 1/4-inch scale miniatures from around the world.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

At the Show: Exhibits

This week's exhibit "Stoneybrook Farms Produce Patch" is from the 2012 Show and was created by Connie Sauve, Exhibit Chairman. Photos courtesy of Connie.

"I found this wonderful metal truck at a Gift Shop," Connie says. "After aging it, I thought it would make a great fruit and vegetable stand. I made the tree from sage brush. I also made the farmer and the lady customer."  The truck is 18-inches wide, 13-inches deep, and 16-inches tall. It is 1-inch scale.






No comments:

Post a Comment