Each year, the Show brings together more than 100 U.S. and international artisans and dealers, including a number of I.G.M.A. Artisans and Fellows. They offer collectors unique, well-crafted 1-inch, 1/2-inch, and 1/4-inch scale miniatures from around the world.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Exhibit: Hittin' the Dusty Road

Connie Sauve, Stockton, CA exhibited "Hittin the Dusty Road" at the 2013 Good Sam Show. "The scene is set in the 1930's with a family escaping the dust bowl during the Great Depression. The metal truck was purchased at Home Goods. I aged the truck and used miniatures I had in my mini stash to fill it. I made a base for the truck with a dirt road and a barbed wire fence, which I made from scratch. I made all three of the figures."








In 1:12 scale, the exhibit is 16" wide, 10" deep, and 11" high.

No comments:

Post a Comment