1. "Using Cookie Molds" (a make it take it). By Ruth Stewart, Stewart Dollhouse Creations.
2. "Peel and Stick Wallpaper" (a make it take it). By Carol Kubrican, true2scale.
3. "Halloween Shelf" (a make it take it). By Deb Laue, Dragonfly International.
4. "LED lights: Soldering and Wiring" demo. By Luci & Dick Hanson, Cascade Miniatures.
They will also have a DVD showing on wiring.
5. "Overhead Routing Techniques" demo. By Carol & Dick Hardy, IGMA Guild Office.
6. "Using a Lathe" demo. By Rob Tukham, RJT Miniatures.
7. "Braided Rugs" demo. By Sallie Evans, Strawberry Creek Design.
8. "How to Set Crystals in Mini-Jewelry" demo. By Lynn O’Shaughnessy, Jewelry and More.
9. "Making Art Glass" demo by Keshae Hedman.
|Luci Hanson of Cascade Miniatures explains the use of LED lighting for miniature scenes. (Photo from the 2012 Show.)|
|Last year, Deb Laue of Dragonfly International taught attendees how to make a cloth baby book (see photo). This year, participants will make a Halloween Shelf.|
|At the 2012 Show, Carol Kubrican of true2scale taught how to work with decals to enhance plastic dishes (see photo). This year, participants will make "Peel and Stick Wallpaper."|