We are seeking donations of tools for the new Good Sam Academy of Miniatures (GSAM). See list below. All such donations are tax deductible. While we have enough borrowed tools for the first year's classes, our goal is to have a well stocked tool room. The Academy will hold its first six workshops in our Morgan Hill facility beginning Monday, October 14, 2013. If you would like to make a donation of tools or be put on the Academy's mailing list, email Chairman Barbara Jones, email@example.com
Tools needed for the Academy:
1. Small table saws by Dremel, Preac, Proxxon, Jarmac or Microlux.
2. Scroll or jig saws by Dremel, Microlux, Hegner or others.
3. Drill presses by Cameron, Proxxon, Microlux, Anker, Dremel #210 drill presses
and other overhead shapers.
4. Dremel Moto-tools, the ones you hold in your hand, of any age.
5. Lathes by Taig, Sherline, Unimat, Anker or Klein, and duplicators to fit where
6. Belt sanders and disc sanders by Jarmac, Dremel and others.
7. Magnetic gluing jigs, sharp drill bits (sizes 61-80 in boxed sets), pin vises, various
clamps, tweezers, cutters and nippers, small pliers, squares, rulers, depth and angle
gauges, needle files, small screw drivers (slotted and Phillips).