Each year, the Show brings together more than 100 U.S. and international artisans and dealers, including a number of I.G.M.A. Artisans and Fellows. They offer collectors unique, well-crafted 1-inch, 1/2-inch, and 1/4-inch scale miniatures from around the world.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Exhibit: "Dutch Baby House in Quarter-Scale."

Exhibitor Cynthia Howe of Santa Maria, CA shares, "This 17-inch Dutch Baby House was made by Bespaq exclusively for Cynthia Howe Miniatures. All furnishings are from my new quarter-scale kits. The lighting includes several of my new 3D printed 1/4" scale lamps." 18" wide, 5" deep, 17" tall.




An Authorized Bespaq Dealer, Cynthia assisted in the fabric design of the new "Pascale” and “Charlotte” Parlor Sets in 1:12 scale. The Pascale and Charlotte sets both come in several wood finishes and two different color fabrics.

Pascale Aubusson 5 piece set in New Walnut.
Pascale Aubusson 5 piece set - Gold.
Pascale Conversation Set - Mahogany and Pink.
Charlotte Aubusson 6 piece set - White/gold.
Charlotte Aubusson 6 piece set - Gold. 

Available on Cynthia's website. Email: cynthia@cynthiahoweminiatures.com.  Web: http://cynthiahoweminiatures.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I was wondering where I can buy the 9 room elaborate cabinet at the top of this page. I've been wanting to make my own little quarter scale interior in a cabinet similar to this one myself. Thanks in advance for your reply. :)

    ReplyDelete