Each year, the Show brings together more than 100 U.S. and international artisans and dealers, including a number of I.G.M.A. Artisans and Fellows. They offer collectors unique, well-crafted 1-inch, 1/2-inch, and 1/4-inch scale miniatures from around the world.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Exhibit #1 - "Take My Advice..."

"Take my Advice..." in 1:12 scale is presented by Ruth Heisch, San Jose, CA. "I won the Marcia Backstrom doll at a convention," Ruth tells us. "She's the old showgirl, giving advice to the younger one. I made the screen and mirror/vanity to show off my Ferd Sobol stool." Ruth is also Chairman of this year's Good Sam Show. Photo courtesy of Connie Sauve, Exhibit Chairman.

Click on photos to enlarge.




The display case is by Cortland Doan, Cortland Enterprises. He has been selling his extensive line of display cases at Good Sam since 1996. http://courtlandcases.com

No comments:

Post a Comment